Curtain Coating Application
Curtain process coats flat pieces by moving the pieces through a continuous flowing “waterfall” of coating material.
Material flows at controlled rate from a reservoir onto the pieces, conveyed through the stream at high rates of speed.
Excess material is trapped in a reservoir and re-circulated with minimum waste.
Curtain Coatings Application
- Almost 100% transfer efficiency
- Reduce wastes
- Very high production rates
- Uniform coating thickness
- Curtain Coating Application
- Suitable for flat work
- Require clean room
- Foaming and curtain breaks are sometimes associated with waterborne coatings
- Low coating thickness less than 80 GSM not possible
Watch the videos here:
Visit our YouTube channel and please subscribe to watch more such videos.
Please Feel Free to Call Us
Call us on our contact number or you can mail us.