Types of Wood Coatings
- Solvent Base wood coatings
- Water Based wood coatings
Solvent Based Coatings
Solvent Based Coating 2 K
Water Based Coatings
UV Curable Coatings
- Solvent Based Stains
- Water Based Stains
- Gel Stains
- Chemical Based Stains
- High solid content – to fill grains of wood
- Ease of application by hand , roller or spray
- Quick setting
- Should adhere to wood as well as sealer coat of different coatings.
- Should not affect by solvents
- Enhance the beauty not obscure
- Total solid content – 70-80%
- Water based & solvent based available
- Sealer – ease of sanding, greater build for gloss & finishing the finish coat.
- To reduce the top coat consumption
- Finish coat lacquer is very hard to sand to apply multiple coats
- Available in NC, acrylics, melamine, PU & water based PU & emulsions.
General Comparison Chart
Please Feel Free to Call Us
Call us on our contact number or you can mail us.